The Austria-Central Asia Centre for GIScience at the Kyrgyz State University of Construction, Transportation and Architecture, and the Centre for Geoinformatics (Z_GIS), Salzburg University, Austria are proud to announce:
The main objectives of this conference are to bring together GIS academics, researchers and practitioners in the Central Asian countries and encourage international cooperation and knowledge exchange in GIS education. It is the right time for GIS academics to think and keep up with the demand and development of the technology.
- GIS for Environmental Management
- GIS for Disaster and Emergency Management in Central Asia
- Health GIS
- Educational programmes in Geoinformatics
- Development of Spatial Data Infrastructures
- New trends and technologies in GIS&T
- International networking in teaching and use of GIS technologies for Environment and Emergencies
Conference working languages:English (main language) and Russian
Eurasia-Pacific Uninet: a network supporting contacts and scientific partnerships between Austrian universities and member institutions in Central Asia
UN-SPIDER: United Nations Platform for Space-based Information for Disaster Management and Emergency Response
ICA: International Cartographic Association
SAFE Software - The Spatial ETL Experts.